Alerts allow you to better manage your accounts through email notifications.
Account Alerts notify you of specific account activity that has taken place within your account including:
- Your balance has fallen below the amount you specified
- A direct deposit has been received
- A withdrawal has been made greater than the threshold you specified
- Your account has become overdrawn
- Overdraft protection has been activated
Security Alerts inform you when any of the following has been updated:
- Online Banking Customer ID
- Online Banking Password
- Address or telephone number
- Status of an Alert
MasterCard Debit Card
Your possibilities are endless!
Instead of writing a check, use your Tri-County Trust debit card. The amount is deducted directly from your Tri-County Trust checking account. Use it anywhere MasterCard debit cards are accepted - at millions of locations worldwide. Automated Teller Machines (ATM) provide 24-hour convenience worldwide.
- Automated Teller Machines (ATM) provide 24-hour convenience worldwide.
- Works like a credit card but is deducted from your checking account
- Withdraw cash from ATM’s worldwide
- Check account balances at any ATM
SMS Debit Card Alerts
Be active in monitoring your account with transaction alerts sent to your phone or email.
- FUEL - Any time your card is used for fuel at a gas station
- INTERNATIONAL - Any transaction outside of the U.S.
- ONLINE/PHONE/MAIL ORDER - Card is not actually swiped or present for a transaction
- ATM WITHDRAWAL - Be notified if there is an ATM withdrawal from any ATM
- DECLINE - Be aware if your card has been declined
- CASH BACK - Many merchants will allow you to get cash back when using your debit card. (get an alert when "Yes" is selected for cash back at checkout!
Give us a call and let us help you moitor your debit card transactions