Residential Real Estate Loans
Tri-County Trust knows that choosing a home can be both an exciting time as well as a stressful time! That’s why we make the mortgage loan process as stress-free and enjoyable as possible.
- You can call or e-mail your loan officer anytime you have questions or need advice
- Once we get your application and verification documents we will be able to make a decision on your loan very quickly.
- We offer easy to understand explanations of our loan options to help you make an informed decision
Click here to download a Residential Real Estate loan application. Once you have completed your application please bring the following documents with you when speaking with your loan officer.
- Previous year’s tax returns (applicants and/or co-applicants)
- 1 month’s paystubs (applicants and/or co-applicants)
- Proof of Homeowner Insurance (if refinancing only)
Here is what to expect once we have received your application:
- Your loan officer is a mortgage expert and will provide help and advice throughout your mortgage experience. Your officer will review your information and get back with you in a timely manner.
- When your officer contacts you, we will let you know if your mortgage has been conditionally approved and if there is any additional information we may need for final approval.
- Upon final approval we will contact you to coordinate a closing date and answer any additional questions you may have.