With our Internet banking service, you can:
- It’s easy, secure, and there's no software to install on your computer
- View real-time account activity and balances
- Schedule transfers to or from your Tri-County accounts
- Stay informed of your account balance and activity with email alerts
- Initiate stop payments on checks
- Make payments and view balances for personal and mortgage loans
- View and print images of cleared checks
- Download account information directly into Microsoft Money and Quicken QIF
- Paperless bank statements
You have the freedom of accessing your financial portfolio with Tri-County 24/7!
Secure, Convenient, Save Time and Money
Every month, the average person sits down with a stack of bills, a roll of stamps (if they have them), and a pile of envelopes. Today, people allocate over 2 hours per month to pay 12 to 18 recurring bills. That’s over 24 hours per year that is spent doing our least favorite thing…paying bills! Let us help you cut that time down to just a few minutes!
Security is our top priority.
Keeping your account information completely secure is our top priority. No one will see your personal data besides you. With state-of-the-art technology, you have our complete commitment to security—anytime, anywhere.
- Send secure electronic payments to utility companies, retailers, doctors and even other banks or anyone you would normally send a paper check
- Set up recurring, variable, occasional, or one-time payments to be paid when you schedule them
- We will save all the payee information for you, no re-entering the same information each month
- You’ll never have to worry about missing a payment again, no late fees!
- SAVE MONEY! Cost of postage, checks, envelopes and trips to the post office
Organize your life with FREE Online e-Statements!
Go paperless while enjoying the convenience and safety of online statement storage.
- Receive an email notice when your e-Statement is available
- View, save and even print your e-Statement
- Access previous statement history since September 2007
- Simple electronic management of bank statements eliminates filing and storage of paper statements
Back to the top
Alerts allow you to better manage your accounts through email notifications.
Account Alerts notify you of specific account activity that has taken place within your account including:
- Your balance has fallen below the amount you specified
- A direct deposit has been received
- A withdrawal has been made greater than the threshold you specified
- Your account has become overdrawn
- Overdraft protection has been activated
Security Alerts inform you when any of the following has been updated:
- Online Banking Customer ID
- Online Banking Password
- Address or telephone number
- Status of an Alert
MasterCard Debit Card
Your possibilities are endless!
Instead of writing a check, use your Tri-County Trust debit card. The amount is deducted directly from your Tri-County Trust checking account. Use it anywhere MasterCard debit cards are accepted - at millions of locations worldwide. Automated Teller Machines (ATM) provide 24-hour convenience worldwide.
- Works like a credit card but is deducted from your checking account
- Withdraw cash from ATM’s worldwide
- Check account balances at any ATM
Back to the top